Miss India is India’s most credible and oldest beauty pageant with the lineage of 54 years, owned by Times of India Group. The beauty pageant explores and brings together young talent for the lifestyle, fashion and entertainment industry. Fbb Femina Miss India 2017 audition registration is now open.
FBB Femina Miss India 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria to participate in the fbb femina Miss India 2017 audition is given below:
- The height of the participant must be 5 feet 6 inches or above.
- Age of the participant must be in between 18 years to 25 years (25 as of 31st December 2017).
- Participant must be single, unmarried and not engaged.
- The participant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
- Only persons with good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The participant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India.
- Only Indian Passport Holder / Overseas Indian Citizen / Non-Resident Indian can apply for the beauty pageant.
- An NRI (non-resident Indian) is a citizen of India who holds an Indian passport and has temporarily emigrated to another country for six months or more for employment, residence, education or any other purpose.
- OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) card holder are the citizens who come under this category, enjoy all the rights of an Indian citizen as any other citizen holding an Indian passport.
For further information / clarifications, you can contact on +91-2230418995 at the National Directors office from 11:00 am till 6.00 pm, on all days except on Saturdays & Sundays.
To register yourself for fbb Femina Miss India 2017 audition click here.